Creating environments that support long-term health and wellness is in our mission, and it is a daily practice at MHC with our direct service staff of nearly 200. MHC’s training team with a combined 60+ years experience deploy evidence-based and best practices to support our internal teams, as well as other workplace environments through unique, custom-created trainings, presentations, and workshops.
MHC has converted several training curriculums and best practices used in the mental health arena for us in any workplace environment. Workshops are typically offered as 60-minute, 90-minute, or 3 hour sessions. Virtual and in-person options are available and content is tailored to your team’s audience (executive, management, department specific, or all staff). Topics include:
- Stress Management in the Workplace
- Mental Health 101
- How to Create An Inclusive & Welcoming Workplace
- The Art of Effective Communication
- Developing A Self-Care Plan
- Recognizing and Mitigating Burnout
- Affective Time Management
- Wellbeing in the Workplace
- The Intersectionality of DEI and Mental Health
- Allyship and Antiracism
For a full list of workshop options and pricing, contact email@example.com.