In recognition of Mental Health Awareness Month, MHC is hosting #31DaysofWellness – a virtual experience with free resources, information, workshops, and more!
This year, we are focusing on the power of storytelling in your wellness journey. Each of us has a story to tell. We invite you to join us for our weekly workshops each #WriteOnWednesday. Hear from our dedicated donors on #FundraiserFridays. Learn about the work we do each #MHCMonday and check out our full calendar of virtual experiences below.
Please help us reach our fundraising goal of raising $31,000 – $1,000 each day in May – in honor of the nearly 1,000 individuals we serve each day, year round. Thanks to our sponsors, we are off to a GREAT start, but we need your help to reach our goal!
- May 6 – Setting Up Your Writing Practice: Tips and Strategies Workshop – Click here to register
- May 13 – A Tale of Three Program Participants: A panel discussion – Click here to register
- May 20 – The Healing Power of Storytelling: An Interview with Matthew Dicks – Click here to register
- May 27 – The Power of Words: Writing Workshop – Click here to register
- May 28 – All Together Now: Virtual Hugs and #31DaysofWellness in Review – Click here to register