Mind & Body Wellness Fair
This May, in celebration of Mental Health Month, MHC hosted its second annual mental health awareness fair. In honor of our 110th anniversary, we are embarking on a year long journey of exploring the positive integration of mind and body health through our #Be1of110 campaign, and as such, this year’s fair not only represented mental health vendors and activities, but physical health ones as well.
- Wellness activities, products, and information provided by local vendors (see below for the current list)
- Free 45 minute yoga class provided by VASU Studio (Registration required – Bring your yoga mat!)
- Live performances from our #Be1of110 Champions: Sea Tea Improv
- Free chair massages provided by SoVita Chiropractic Center
- Community Art and Gardening Projects
- Free tours of the Park
- A beautiful view of the Dunkin’ Donuts Park over looking two local High School games
- Food and beverages for sale from the Yard Goats concession stands
- Great giveaways and prizes for attendees
- and much, much more!
American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
American School for the Deaf – MHC’s #Be1of110 2018 Partner
Community Renewal Team
Connecticut Legal Rights Project, Inc.
Empowered Indoor Cycling Studio
Greater Hartford Wellness
Jordan Porco Foundation
Judy Dworin Performance Project – MHC’s featured performers for the Art of Wellbeing on November 10 – SAVE THE DATE!
KÔTA – MHC’s Premier #Be1of110 Sponsor.
Mental Health Connecticut’s Mending Art and GROW programs – Just two of MHC’s health and wellness programs that MHC’s Be1of110 campaign is raising funds for in 2018!
Middletown Wellness Collaborative
Renewal by Anderson
Roots Yoga and Nutrition
SDSS Martial Arts
SoVita Chiropractic Center
Straun Health and Wellness
The Village for Families and Children
Transfer Enterprises, Inc.
YMCA of Greater Hartford